Vrydag 08 Augustus 2014

I JUST ORDINARY WOMEN

I JUST ORDINARY WOMEN

I JUST ORDINARY WOMEN

To be honest ..
I'm not a perfect figure of a woman.
And I may not be the perfect woman.

My life is always sinful.
My days are still filled with lots of disobedience.
Sometimes I would rather not accept it if there were advised about goodness.
Though it is proper I deserve grateful and thankful.

I am aware of ..
I'm just an ordinary woman.
Which may not match the glory of Siti Khadijah.
That can not be equaled piety Siti Aisyah.
That can not be beat fortitude Siti Fatimah.

I am also aware ..
I'm just a woman end of time.
Which is still inferior to the temptations of the devil that is misleading.
That was too easy to do disobedience.

But starting today ..
I would not want to give up again.
I will try to improve myself for the better.
Being personal is always able to maintain themselves.
Being personal is always able to maintain self-respect.
Being personal will obey the Divine Rabbi.

I'm sure ..
With the intention of seriousness in the liver.
I will be able to achieve my goal.
The ideals of every woman.
That became one of the WOMAN sholehah and its noble morals at the end of time.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking